An environment of love and acceptance toward all.
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the week. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:28-31
We hope that you will join us for worship on Saturday morning or can attend one of the other activities listed on our calendar. We begin with the Sabbath School program at 9:10 AM (singing, mission reports and prayer). At
Currently unavailable… Please contact: Carole Bear, Bulletin Secretary (352)-419-4515 email@example.com
The News and Views of Eden Gardens is published monthly to keep members and friends informed of news, events and programs. Please sign up for our monthly newsletter to find out what is going on at Eden Gardens. News and Views
- On June 2, 2016 Pastor Daniel Forbs was officially presented to our Church Board as the new Pastor for Inverness Seventh-day Adventist Church.Read More »
- There will be a Sunday Brunch on May 15th at 10:00 am. This will be immediately followed by a presentation on safety by retired police captain Calvin Dennie.Read More »
- Join us on Tuesday, May 10th at 6:00 PM for the Health Seminar: Healthy Diabetic Cooking with Shirley Rohde! Delicious sampling will also take place.Read More »
Who are the Seventh-day Adventists?
Visit Our Sermon Archive
Get the Latest Sermon
- 6:45 am – 7:30 am, August 31, 2016 – 6:45 AM Morning Prayer
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, August 31, 2016 – 9:00 AM Food Store
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, August 31, 2016 – 9:00 AM Thrift Store
- 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm, August 31, 2016 – 5:00 PM Soup Kitchen
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, August 31, 2016 – 6:00 PM Prayer Meeting
- 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm, August 31, 2016 – Food Store (after prayer meeting)
Join Our Family
Families of believers who love, care, respect, and serve one another and who worship the same God in spirit and truth! This is the Inverness Seventh-day Adventist Church and no matter where you come from or where you’re going, we hope you find in us a family!
Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth- to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people- saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.” And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.” Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.